– Pre-Workshop Business Assessment
– 6hr Hands-On Strategy Buildout
– 1-on-1 sessions throughout the day
– Workshop Materials
– Post-Workshop 1-on-1 Strategy Review (60-min)
Stay Tuned for 2020 Dates!
9a – 3p
(Lunch + beverages included)
Stay Tuned for 2020 Cities!
$1,000 per person
Please email email@example.com
Build a practical and tangible strategy that makes sense for you and your business. No fluff!
In our day and age everyone has access to the tools to start their own business, but often times their craft or creative skillset takes a backseat to the daily routines and tasks necessary to run that business. If this is something you are struggling with, you are certainly not alone. There is an answer to your struggle and that answer is determining your destination. If you don’t have a destination you can aimlessly waste resources (time, energy, and money) into a black hole of routine. Simply put, you need a clear strategy and to execute it flawlessly. The true goal of developing a strategy is to provide yourself and your team a roadmap to keep everyone reminded of the direction that you want to go. This tool will allow you to not only determine your objectives and goals but offer you the steps to achieve them. Having a strategy creates clarity, accountability, and alignment within your business and with our deep-dive into the logistics of your company, you will leave this workshop with a clear road map to your destination customized to your personal goals.
This workshop prepares you to identify and utilize the resources available to you, and implement doable action plans. #gamechanger!
-Choose your business’ best approach to growth —scaling up or scoping out
-Turn a viable opportunity into a focused strategy and well-defined business initiative
-Maintain and Sustain excitement in your business with the right actionable steps.
-Gain clarity on the current state of your business and desired destination
-Minimize uncertainty of the future
-Produce an action plan that drives results
-Establish the operational and structural foundation for growth
-Build the pool of talent you need to achieve your growth objectives
-Ensure the right leadership, partnerships and processes are in place for each stage of growth
-Overcome information overload and identify the proper marketing for your business
-Hire better quality of labor
-Learn how to best leverage your small team
-Reinforce collaboration & accountability
-Retain—and evolve—your corporate culture as you grow
-Foster a culture of creative change, spark breakthrough innovation, and boost your company’s competitive advantage
Are you an entrepreneur? Successful entrepreneurship takes more than an innovative idea—it also requires the right mindset and skill set. Whether you’re developing new business, launching new ventures, or building an entrepreneurial culture within a larger organization, this program prepares you to develop new strategies for transforming disruptive innovation into competitive advantage and profitable business.
Business leaders and entrepreneurs who:
– You have lost sight of where you are going and how to get there.
– You often say, I want to get to the point where ___.
– The uncertainty of the future has you paralyzed.
– You are stuck in the planning phase.
– What started as a dream is now a nightmare.
– You have created a job for yourself versus a business.
– The overload of ideas has you confused about where to start.
– You feel like you are working in circles and not making any progress.
– You have taken on all the pressure and responsibilities and have put yourself last.
– You have a hard time finding the right people to support your dream.
– You are fulfilling your mission, but have little to no margin.
Attendance by multiple company representatives will foster teamwork and amplify the program’s impact on the business!
Over the past 13 years, we have helped dozens of organizations of all sizes and across many industries to:
The Seminar will be broken down into 5 Main Checkpoints:
You’ll leave with a clear framework of:
– The tone of voice of your brand
– Your business goals and objectives
– The steps to achieve those goals and objectives
– Communication categories
– Target Audiences
– Content ideas and so much more!
You will learn the tools to sustain success as you and your business evolve. Inspired by right-brained creativity and left-brained critical thinking, this workshop enables you to broaden your strategic perspective, find opportunities for innovation, and keep your business moving forward.
1. Please submit $1000 payment per attendee via My PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org or Venmo at 615-879-3370.
2. Please complete and send the form below.
3. You will receive an email confirmation with your pre-workshop business assessment questionnaire and other preparation details. This will help us get a better understanding of your current situation so we can serve you best during the workshop.